Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I've been tagged

Well, it seems as tho I've been lucky enough to have been tagged by I must share six unknown fun facts about myself, here you go...

1. I pretty much a very private person and often keep myself disconnected and other ppl at a distance.

2. I have 11 tattoos with more to come, and to me they are my most valuable possession.

3. I went to radio broadcast school after high school, and did nothing with it.

4. I self taught myself everything I know about computers with no formal training.

5. I used to be a computer gaming freak, but found it was a waste of my time and I had much better things I could be doing.

6. My brain never shuts off. I am constantly thinking about things I could or should be doing, I ruminate and this makes it very difficult for me to ever sleep.



Now for the fun part! I get to tag four more people! Here goes...


Swag's Rant

Rippin’ Kitten

Two wheels and a fly rod

Visions from a stained mind


TAG! You're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment